Children between the age of 2.5 to 6 years old are eligible for admission to our kindergarten. Admission is subject to availability of vacancies and priority will be given to siblings and on a first-come-first-served basis.
Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 12.30pm (4-hour intensive single session)
Morning tea-break is served between 10am -10.30am daily.
Our kindergarten is closed on:
- Saturdays/Sundays/Public Holidays
- Festive Eves/Celebrations (half/full session), parents will be duly informed prior to closure
Yearly School Holidays in line with the Ministry of Education (MOE):
- 1-week In-Between Term Breaks
- Approximately 1-month Mid-Year & Year-End School Holidays
- Other Special Days – Youth Day, Teachers’ Day & Children’s Day(Parents are advised to refer to the kindergarten’s Yearly Calendar)
Termination of Service
- To terminate our service, 1 month’s written notice must be given and if there is any overlap of service into the following month, the school fee will be pro-rated accordingly.
- The deposit will be refunded if the 1-month’s notice is adhered to. The kindergarten reserves the right to forfeit the deposit if insufficient notice is given to withdraw their child.
- The Kindergarten reserves the right to inform parents to withdraw their child if he/she is not ready for school or for other valid reasons. The kindergarten also reserves the right to combine, dissolve or transfer a class.
Transition from K2 to Primary School
The deposit will be refunded automatically before the year-end holidays commence. Parent whose child is graduating from K2 is NOT required to give 1-month’s notice of withdrawal unless you are withdrawing your child 2 months before Term 4 ends.